- Maximum Capacity. Main valve chamber has an interior
diameter of 5 1/2". The smaller chamber has an interior
diameter of 4".
- Minimum Training. Proficiency is quickly acquired to
incorporating Humat Valves into your attach procedures. 1/4
turn of the handle for full operation.
- Simplicity of Design. Only one manual control for complete
operation. The handle position immediately indicates
whether the interior butterfly valve is open or closed.
- No Reverse Twist. Operation is equally efficient with
smaller chamber in up or down position depending on
location of fire.
- Flow Never Interrupted. Water flow is increased from
hydrant pressure to pump pressure automatically with no
interruption of flow when pump pressure is activated.
- Versatility. Flanged couplings are available with virtually any
nonstandard thread or waterway size, including Storz type